If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (310) 637-7701

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Asbestos at My Job

7/11/2018 (Permalink)

The Dangers of Asbestos

Asbestos is a very dangerous mineral that should always be avoided. Its microscopic fibers cannot be seen, smelled, or tasted and it usually does not cause any immediate symptoms at all. Actually, symptoms may not be seen for 10-40 years after exposure to asbestos. However there are some symptoms that should be looked out for. If you feel you may have been exposed to asbestos You can find out more information on the EPA website.


If you suspect you may have asbestos in your home or business, its very important to know what you're dealing with. When people tend to do the work on their own, they do more harm than good because they don't know the proper protocols when dealing with a situation like asbestos. Always do your homework before you start doing construction and opening walls as you can spread the cancerous mineral at your home or work facility.

Other News

View Recent Posts