Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO is undeniably the most sufficient and has been faster to any size disaster than other restoration teams. Our technicians are all certified and qualified from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Step by step our SERVPRO team will walk you through what is needed in your time of need so that there are no surprises as to what it all will entail. Our expertise in water damage, fire damage, mold damage, and our cleanup team will have you feeling "Like it never even happened." Each of our technicians is pledged to perform services in these areas with skill, honesty, and integrity in order to provide the consumer with the highest degree of professionalism possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (310) 637-7701
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Carson / West Carson arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.