What to do after a commercial fire
When your commercial facility suffers fire damage, you need to know what next steps to take to begin the cleanup and restoration process.
Business interruptions are expensive. SERVPRO of Carson has been helping businesses open their doors after disaster for over 15-years. We offer the following fire damage services:
- Roof Tarping: we will install a thick, weatherproof tarp over the damaged portions of your roof to prevent precipitation from coming in and causing secondary damage.
- Board Up: We will install temporary boards over damaged doors and windows to prevent precipitation from coming in and to deter possible break-ins.
- Temporary Fencing: we will install a temporary fence around the perimeter of your property to deter the public from entering sensitive areas.
- 24-Hour Security: if a board up can’t take place for any weather-related reason, we will install a security guard for your property until our crews can safely install them.
- Water Damage: a water damage occurs at most fires due to firefighting efforts. Standing water can cause secondary damage to your structure. We will extract all standing water to prevent further damage.
- Structural Cleaning & Deodorization: after the building is secure, we will begin the process of cleaning and deodorizing your property. Permanently damaged debris will be removed and all soot and smoke odor will be removed.
- Contents & Textile Cleaning: soot and smoke-affected contents and textiles can be cleaned and deodorized.
- Move-Out / Move-Back: if any contents need to be cleaned and deodorized and your structure is still not safe, we will transport the items back to our cleaning facility and then move them back.
- Storage Space: should your contents need temporary storage space, they will be stored in our warehouse until your property is safe again.
- Reconstruction: any structure that was permanently damaged removed can be replaced.
Call SERVPRO of Carson for information in regards to our "ERP" (Emergency Ready program) which helps with a rapid response, business interruptions, and claim expenses. SERVPRO offers this wonderful tool at no cost for a plan of action for your facility. Call us now (310) 637-7701