Smoke Damage at Commercial Facility in Carson,California
This commercial facility in Carson California was the result of a fire that broke out next door due to electrical failure over night.
Firefighters were able to put the fire out, but numerous shops were affected by the fire since they were all in the same building.
SERVPRO of Carson/West Carson has the man power and equipment to handle numerous jobs at the same time. That's exactly what we did at this facility. Different tenants were all in need of help to avoid any business interruptions.
We had to dispose of all materials that were affected from the fire, wipe down walls, ceilings, and contents, clean the carpet, and thermal fog to get rid of the heavy smoke smell.
All tenants were very impressed with the outcome of SERVPRO of Carson/West Carson hard work!